How do I turn off the child lock on my LG washing machine?
To TURN OFF CHILD LOCK on your LG washer, press and hold the CHILD LOCK button for 3 to 5 seconds. The washer should now have CHILD LOCK mode DISABLED and all buttons will function properly. NOTE: ON other newer LG front load washing machines hold the PREWASH/CHILD LOCK button for 3 to 5 seconds to turn CHILD LOCK OFF.
Where is the CL button on LG washer?
CL Error Code
CL is not an error code, but an indicator that the child lock feature is active. When the child lock feature is active, the control panel is disabled, and settings cannot be adjusted. To activate or de-activate child lock, press and hold the child lock button for 3 seconds.
How dO I turn off Child Lock?
- You can activate the CHILD LOCK function by pressing the STOP button for more than 5 seconds. The key symbol will light up in the front panel display.
- To cancel, press the STOP button for more than 5 seconds so that the key symbol disappears from the front panel display.
How do you open the Child Lock on a LG front load washer?
TO TURN ON CHILD LOCK ON NEWER LG FRONT LOAD WASHERS:
To TURN ON CHILD LOCK on your LG washer, press and hold the CHILD LOCK button for 3 to 5 seconds. The washer should now have CHILD LOCK mode ACTIVATED and all buttons will not function except the POWER button.
Why does my LG washer say CL?
The CL message means that the child lock feature is currently engaged. … Child Lock is usually turned on and off by pressing either the PRE-WASH or TUB CLEAN key for 3 seconds.
How do I get the control lock off my washing machine?
Press and hold for 3 seconds the “Control Lock/Unlock” button on the control panel to unlock the control panel. The “Control Lock” status light is goes out when the control panel is unlocked. In addition to Oldturkeys answer, try unplugging it for five minutes to allow it to reset.
How do I turn off the CL on my LG top load washer?
Press and hold down the child lock button for 3 seconds if your washer is powered on. The control panel will be reactivated when the Child Lock feature is turned off. The Child Lock feature can be found on your dryer.
How do I reset my LG top load washer?
How to reset the washing machine:
- Press POWER to turn the washer off.
- Unplug the washer from the power outlet or turn the circuit breaker to the unit off.
- With the power disabled, press and hold the START/PAUSE button for 5 seconds.
- Plug the washer back in, or turn the circuit breaker back on.